Monday, July 10, 2017

Setting Crypto World On Fire

Hi ,

 

How are you doing?

It’s been ages since we met at a fintech event.  I trust your life and business have been  going well.

I could not resist to share the excitement I am experiencing nowadays.

I may have told you about the project I was working on.

It was about how to improve the lives of millions by introducing them into the crypto world.

You found the concept a great idea, so I promised to come back to you as soon as the project was launched.

I walk my talk and let you know, our project called CORION Platform  and our ICO was launched  2 weeks ago on June 18th.

 

The ICO kickoff is beyond expectations, and we have received very high level of acceptance.

“CORION’s promise is undeniable, and this forward-facing cryptocurrency’s success could prove a victory for the entire crypto world.” - Silicon NYC

Find here the  BITCOINIST!! 

“CORION eliminates the guesswork for coin holders who typically monitor exchange rates closely in order to know when and where to use cryptocurrency.” - Bitcoinist

You can find them on our Blog.

 

It is an awesome, promising and profitable project, with unprecedented potentials among cryptocurrencies. Come and visit our web site, CORION Platform https://corionico.io

 

I would highly appreciate your feedback.

 

Have a wonderful summer, and hopefully see you soon.

 

Best regards,

 

Mike




Miklós Denkler
founder

CORION.IO
email: mike.denkler3@gmail.com  
skype: denkler3
linkedin: miklosdenkler

 

No comments:

Post a Comment